Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Have a Date Tonight!

I have a date tonight with a guy I’m really excited about. We’ve known each other for a while, and I know he’s going to light up when he sees me! I’ll be dressing casually because we’re just having a drink and watching college basketball at his place. It’s not so much about what time I get there, although the Duke game starts at 7:00 P.M. The most important thing is the amount of time we spend together.

If I had to describe him physically I’d say he’s so in shape he takes my breath away. In addition to that, he makes me feel good about myself. I always leave our hangouts with a smile on my face. Sometimes he frustrates me, but I know that he’s a strong supporter of me, even when I push his buttons. We’re not exclusive yet. One of the things I like about this guy is he’s all about taking things at a speed I’m comfortable with.

When I’m with him I’m not worrying about life’s troubles. I’m living in the moment. We watch a lot of sports together, and we conveniently like the same types of music.

I’m excited and have a few butterflies because tonight I think we are going to take it farther than I’ve gone in a while….





8 miles to be exact :)

Bahahaha, even when I'm married I will continue to cheat on my husband with the treadmill.

1 comment:

WannabeRunner said...

Haha this post cracked me up! :)