Friday, November 28, 2008

I Just Got Emotional...

I'm still debating if I will do the Shamrock or Country Music Half Marathon.

Shamrock: Is earlier (March 22nd) and closer to where I live. It will be colder and I have less time to prepare--16 weeks. Which is really a long time.

Country Music: Is later (April 25th). My brother wants to do it. It will be warmer. I have more time to prepare.... but I have to fly to get there. I might just want a vacation in Nashville.

I decided to look for footage of both on YouTube and see which seemed like more fun. I didn't get very far before I got emotional over this video...

I was so moved by all of these people that prepared and the support that they received. They are in the process of reaching a huge goal and look like they are really enjoying themselves. That WILL be me this spring. I think the music got me too... Make sure you watch the whole thing.



With a couple tears in my eyes and goosebumps I admit that I'm weird. Fyi--I'm not really a crier.

No comments: